Thank you Lord

April 22, 2010

Days ago, I just turned (drumroll, drumroll :D ) --- guess how many years older? So sorry I'm so shy to even whisper =) I am  happy though and so thankful for another year to keep counting my blessings. Randomly, for:
  • My three-year old Gremlin who tells me: "Mama, you are the best mama in the whole world! I love you!"
  • My husband who wakes up before me everyday to prepare breakfast.
  • My parents who intake their health supplements.
  • My siblings who are safe and sound.
  • My boss who doesnt want to issue me laptop because work should not be brought home.
  • My friends who tells everybody I am not getting fat even when I eat a giant's meal.
  • My stress tolerance that has become rather a discipline.
This list goes on and on so I say the Lord is good indeed!

Cheesy as it may, but I'll make out the most of thanking the following, hehe.

To Facebook, for reminding friends and family from world over (naks!) of my birthday. Greetings poured -- on my profile walls, phone calls, text messages, and email.  To everyone for the greetings, you made my day *wink*.

To my husband who saved three months of his personal allowance to buy me this gift. To my son who handed me a rose just past midnight while singing his heart out.

To my Mama who had the most age reminding message. I was teary- eyed I'm getting older.

To Spice Island for the sushi, lobster and the prawn with head bigger than it's body.


And to you who patiently viewed this entry =)

Salamat, thank you, merci, danke, grazie !

You Might Also Like

7 COMMENTS

  1. Happy Birthday! More birthdays to come. Indeed God is good. Let me guess...28 years old ka na :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Misalyn - thank you thank you for the guess. I'm flattered =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday and more birthdays to come. Indeed, we have a ton of things to be thankful for.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi sis! Belated Happy Birthday. I'm so glad to see you happy with your family. :)

    Lots of love,

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are truly blessed. Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there!

    Looks like you are blessed with wonderful people around! Happy Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Belated Happy birthday!!! Looks like you really had a great one. =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...