Gremly Sleep Struggle

April 02, 2010

It's 2:20 am and the Gremlin is still awake. I'm been on the mad mode putting him to sleep but he cares less.

He kicks the wall, whispers "Goodnight mama, I love you!" every minute, opens his eyes half way.

I have yet to get back to my laptop so I badly needed to put the Gremlin to sleep.
Otherwise, if it's a working day the following morning, I turn my back against him and leave him turning about. This is usually between 1 am to2 am.

Anyway, the dad takes the Gremlin on his side.

The Gremlin would be up between 10am to 11am. Naps would be 30minutes to an hour around 5pm.

The dad and I knows this is not the typical kid sleep pattern and we are to blame. I guess this will remain until he attends school. By then, we wont worry of taking him out every night as part of "outside the apartment" time since he would have it at school.

You Might Also Like

1 COMMENTS

  1. I can completely relate to this. For the past month, Jamjam has been sleeping way past her bedtime. Most of the time she sleeps at around 10PM or 11PM whereas before, she would sleep at around 8:30PM. I guess growing children really experience this change in their sleeping pattern.

    Lots of love,

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...