Gremly Tweets - March 2010

April 02, 2010

"Mama, I am Kalel Mosaiaah, I'm not Baby!" the Gremlin complains repeatedly when I refer to him as Baby... March 31st, 2010

Gremlin and his dad @ kuya Victor's birthday, Gremlin said "Can everybody speak in English?" Sus! March 31st, 2010

Lights off, Gremlin suddenly genuinely crying as the dad unintendedly hurt him, said" Papa, why are you hurting me?" and he repeated... March 30th, 2010

Kalel started writing some letters last week. They were inverted the first time. Of his name, he could only copy E, A and L March 29th, 2010

"Mama, why is your clothes color pink?" March 29th, 2010

"Mama, why do you have many hair?" I asked back "Why do I have hair Kalel?" Gremlin: "Because you're a girl!" March 29th, 2010

Drawing straight lines, Gremlin said: "I'm drawing chil-ap water fountain". We still figuring his "Chill-up" =) March 29th, 2010

"Mama, you are best mommy forever!" my Gremlin just said =) . Told you he keeps repeating his lines, but in this case, I love it he does! March 27th, 2010

"You're the best mama for a mommy" and he gave me a kiss. Oooh, how sweet =) Makes me wonder though how he meant it =) March 27th, 2010

"Papa, why are you driver?" March 27th, 2010

"Mama, you're the best mama mommy!" my son said =) March 27th, 2010

"The best mama, it's mama Duno!" March 27th, 2010

"Let's say fart, fart, fart p-u-u-uttt!" And he keeps repeating it. The Gremlin likes repeating lines he hears... March 27th, 2010

Mall lights start going off for closing, Gremlin shrieked "We better go! I'm afraid of the dark. There are monsters again!" March 27th, 2010

"Why papa Arnel, why not daddy Arnel?" The gremlin asks his dad. Later he said "Mama looks like a mommy!" March 27th, 2010

"Mama come let's count! .... one, two, three, four, five, one hundred!" Another "monkey-ness" sign? March 24th, 2010

Independently wrote letters/ numbers last week, first attempts of the Gremlin were inversed to the left characters =) , improved yesterday. March 24th, 2010


The Gremlin is starting to catch fever. No colds though, still clueless what's making him sick... March 17th, 2010

Gremlin: "And I take a bath in the byu (blue) area in the toilet!" He meant blue faucet for cold water. He dreads warm/ hot water! March 16th, 2010

Kalel's dad's 1st try with forex trading, earned $4.64 for his $50. Oh, he's credited $75 as his own's 1st affiliate... March 16th, 2010

Gremlin: "Mama, I am really, really, really, really, really,really, really,really,really, really sorry! ~" He said this way twice today... March 16th, 2010

Had again held the Gremlin by his foot upside down for being bangad. We could ignore but we cant tolerate his not minding what we tell him. March 15th, 2010

Gremlin: "And I draw wocks". Me: What's wocks? Gremlin:" Mama, stones!" He still cant pronounce "rrr" well in english words. March 15th, 2010

Complaining the uncle cleaned the floor. "Uncle perton clean(ed) the floor, i want to clean it too (crying). I will put dirt and clean it!" March 13th, 2010

"When papa turn off the lights, a monster will come out of the toilet!" March 12th, 2010

Gremlin was flaunting the paper he colored. "Wow, you colored it silver!" his dad said. "No! it's gray!" came the Gremlin correcting his dad March 2nd, 2010

"Dont hold money, it's dirty!" I said, Gremlin replied "Let's wash the money to clean it!" March 2nd, 2010

You Might Also Like

0 COMMENTS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...