Gremlin Tweets - January 2010 part 2

February 17, 2010

Tweeting @ Twitter is an easy and organized tool of recording our kid/s stories, I realised.

For the 'un-tweeted' notes about my Gremlin, I have yet to gather all my scribbles and blog them here. And that's a struggle I guess!

I dont worry if only me, his dad, his grannies and his aunts and uncles are the only interested people to read the long tweets, I'm simply happy I am able to keep a journal of my son's pagka-bangad, pagkalambing, pagkatuso, pagkatarabitab, pagkamagulo.

  • Agent Oso teaches directions to the gremlin, To each of his hands, "right hand" and "left hand". "Oso will later turn that to the right!" Jan 30th, 2010 
  • Leaves us ahead in the dining table, the gremlin said: "I am finished eating and drinking!" Jan 30th, 2010
  • We need to watch more of his kiddie shows to know where he is picking his structures when he only talks to us "Papa is right over there!" Jan 28th, 2010
  • Brought a covered box, said "Mama, I brought you some..." waiting for me to guess, opened the box and said "I brought you some cars!" Jan 28th, 2010
  • Today's interest: turning his books into "camping" sites, imitating Handy Manny Jan 28th, 2010
  • Gremlin insistently pulling his dad: "Papa, come here, let's teach you the numbers!" Jan 27th, 2010
  • Dad: "Where's the arrow Kalel?". Gremlin: "There!" Dad: "What's the color". Gremlin, confused which one: "I dont know, I'll tell you later!" Jan 27th, 2010 
  • Dragged me to the weigh scale, Gremlin: "Mama you stand here, I tell you the number" =) Jan 27th, 2010 
  • Last weekend, my Gremlin pooped in the mall toilet with me inside. I had to close my eyes though! He used not to poop if somebody's around. Jan 26th, 2010 
  • Forgot to put the Gremlin's night nappies and he woke up, straight to the toilet, pee-d, then back to sleep. Got to start trusting him! Jan 26th, 2010 
  • The dad scolded the unruly boy. Gremlin opens door: "I want to go out see mama. I want to tell mama I'm crying". To me: "Mama, papa is mad". Jan 26th, 2010 
  • Me:"Be @ the beach 4 p.m. so you dont get darker". Gremlin pointing to his feet: "It's dark mama, I've got to wash it" (to lighten the skin) Jan 25th, 2010 
  • Hotel Ibis @ Al Rigga: "It's close this building, see. They're gonna clean up the mess. And cars are gonna pass here going to the parking" Jan 24th, 2010 
  • "I love popcorns!" came the Gremlin, as I was buying. I mean, this was the first time I bought him though his aunt bistang been giving him. Jan 23rd, 2010
  • After food @ Burger King, came a gremly fart. He smiled and said: "It sounds like it's in my pupu in my pants" Jan 22nd, 2010 
  • "I use big spoon when I grow up". The Gremlin has his own dedicated small spoon, that is. Jan 22nd, 2010 
  • Gremlin: "When the thunder, it rains. And it's not raining there, it's the sun" Jan 22nd, 2010
  • Me: "Kalel you got to sleep more". Gremlin: "It's finished, it's not night time, the sun is out" Jan 22nd, 2010
  • Gremly pronunciation: "Mama, I am doing samping (something) here" Jan 20th, 2010
  • "I want to give mama zero kiss ". He meant curling the lips to shape as "O". Jan 20th, 2010

You Might Also Like

0 COMMENTS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...