Gremlin Tweets - January 2010 part 1

February 17, 2010

Tweeting a Gremlin's mini story in just 160 characters is always a challenge. I'm hopeful I'll improve soon =)

  • At last, not just cooking pots, milk cans and plastic bins for his drums. My gremlin's noisily hitting his baby shop AED32 drum set ... Jan 20th, 2010 
  • Oh how, oh how, the little gremlin snores! Jan 19th, 2010 
  • "I dont have another map to me" referring to Dora's map (pronouncing it as 'mep') . (Posting the first of his sentence structures =) ) Jan 19th, 2010 
  • His dad promised the Gremlin ice cream if he naps, so he slumbered. First thing after he awoke, Gremlin said "Papa we go eat ice cream". Jan 19th, 2010
  • "Can I please have the french fries?", then, "I want to sawsaw it" ~ the Gremlin at Candice's despidida dinner at Al Safadi =) Jan 16th, 2010
  • The dad: "Kalel you go pupu, or else we dont go JBR!" Gremlin: "Stop talking about pupu, papa!" Jan 14th, 2010
  • "One cheetos, two cheetos" then, he said" The next Cheetos is falling down!" as he missed. He halfed a piece and said "One half cheetos!" Jan 13th, 2010 
  • Kalel's now watching Samurai Jack. His dad decided to promote him to a li'l degree of violence =) to stimulate his mind of what is bad. Jan 12th, 2010 
  • Over the phone "Mama I am still making my high castle!". Yesterday he asked me after Barney "How am I going to build my high castle mama?" Jan 12th, 2010
  • Gremlin's still building his car wash stations, one "automatic car wash station", and the other a "manual car wash station" Jan 12th, 2010
  • Kalel: "I am REALLY sad mama", asked him why, "because I'm not happy!". His dad: "Ok, be happy now so we go out". Kalel "I am happy!" Jan 12th, 2010
  • "I ate chocolate w/ uncle Perton mama! If you are mad, I will push you!" Oh no, baliktad yata! Perton's giggling "why did you tell kalel?" Jan 11th, 2010
  • "Mama, that's ok" Gremlin said as I scold his uncle Perton "Uncle, you're bad, it's night time and you're letting Kalel eat chocolate!" Jan 11th, 2010 
  • Just got a-so-many smack kisses from the Gremlin. I said just three, he said "I want one hundred!" Jan 19th, 2010
  • After cleaning the gremlin's teeth, he pointed mine & said: "Your teeth are yellow mama, you eating chocolates, eww!" telling me these back! Jan 7th, 2010 
  • Composer gremlin ~ he's fond of substituting words for familiar tunes, and he insists his lyrics too! Jan 7th, 2010
  • I thought it sweet of him, his eyes still closed while I prepare, he said "Mama, you are going to office?" Jan 6th, 2010
  • Disturbed my sleeping gremlin this morning, he said "eeeiii, I cannot open my eyes!". I said "Dont wake up, sleep again!" Jan 6th, 2010 
  • I stayed late in the office, Kalel and his dad came to fetch me. Kalel blurted "To came back to the Showtime!" And here's my hearty Hahaha! Jan 6th, 2010 
  • Gremliness: "It's noisy papa!" (pressing on the same piano key so long). "Juryn is crying, I want to say louder!" (gremlin talaga!) Jan 6th, 2010
  • "How am I going to be like that papa?" the Gremlin just said. Huh, what is he saying? Jan 1st, 2010

You Might Also Like

0 COMMENTS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...