Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited

November 19, 2011

My husband rarely do window shopping, and when he does, he rarely (can) spend.

We were too early for the Global Village's opening last weekend hence we detoured by Jeep's showroom along Festival Center to check an item on his wishlist - a Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, one for his dream drive - to climb the high desert dunes.  Of course, we're far off able to affording one.

Interested how much it costs now (as of 2nd week of Nov11) here in the Sandpit?





Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited - AED 134,900 / USD 36,700

Jeep Wrangler Sport Limited - AED 89,900 / USD 24,500

Jeep Wrangler Sahara Limited - AED 107,900 / USD 29,400
Tags: How much does a Jeep cost in Dubai?

Buying a new Jeep, anyone? Or shall I say, wishing for a Jeep?

You Might Also Like

1 COMMENTS

  1. It is a looking very fantastic car. I am very happy to know the wonderful car which will be very essential for me as well. I must follow the discussion to me as well. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...