Fourteen Years and the nth bouquet

November 12, 2011

"Ate, may delivery ka" came the other end of the line, the Reception. I was not expecting any delivery but as I advance out, I  felt a wee nervous realizing it must be the husband bringing me flowers at work! And I was not wrong!


Last week's occasion was something we had always overlooked in recent years with the coming of our son and with putting our Church wedding anniversary a greater importance. It was a celebration of thanksgiving especially of having a blessed relationship and union since then.
Heavenly Father,
Thank you for blessing me with the love of a man who despite my imperfections, remains steadfast in letting me hold You. Please bless him as You bless me.
Please guide us as we share these blessings to others too.
Yours lovingly,
His Wife

You Might Also Like

2 COMMENTS

  1. Congratulations and happy anniversary! God bless you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kinilig ako! Keso!

    Happy anniversary sa inyo. Gob bless.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...