Have you visited a farm in Dubai yet?

February 21, 2014

On our weekend desert drive the other week, the Drivers pulled over near a farm in the desert to deflate the tyres before we drive to the dunes further.

I saw the caretaker and I excitedly ran to ask his permission to take photos. He was speaking Arabic, and we settled our conversation with "mafi Arabic" as I was signalling him what I wanted to do.

I have always wanted to take photos of green things lining up the desert sands but would feel too far from them, and with that feeling that getting to close without asking permission may get me into trouble. But this time, the Bangladeshi farmer was too glad to show me his crops.





Same photos posted on Facebook page 'Disyerto'

You Might Also Like

1 COMMENTS

  1. where is this farm? Al Tamimi Stables in Zubair Sharjah is a good place to see, a really well kept farm and I am sure your Gremlines will enjoy.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...