Sandstorm in Dubai

July 09, 2012

No, it's not dawn or sunset here, it's midday, but the sandstorm had covered the sun. I am not too sure but since I started in Dubai, I was made to believe and continues to believe that sandstorms mark a change in weather, so either way would bring a frown or a smile. 


Below photos were taken in February this year that made me sigh, marking the start of summer. It's uncomfortably hot now outdoors, and I look forward to the next sandstorm that will sign in winter.


Sandstorm on Al Ittihad Road heading to Sharjah



You Might Also Like

4 COMMENTS

  1. I guess it's a good sign to get a sandstorm is it does signal a change of weather pattern. It is uncomfortably hot out here too. We've had two weeks of heat wave and I'm hoping for some rain soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this type of sand storm will be visible in Arab Countries only.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If we are not allowed to deal with small problems, we will be destroyed by slightly larger ones. When we come to understand this, we live our lives not avoiding problems, but welcoming them them as challenges that will strengthen us so that we can be victorious in the future. Cheap Flights to Dubai | Flights to Dubai | Cheap Air Tickets to Dubai

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...