A Gremlin's Prayer

February 19, 2012

While we await  for the five-year-old Gremlin to improve in writing down his thoughts, his school activity below is another of his writing feats (as far as his parents see it, hehe) that made me smile.

He leads our nightly prayers so he’s familiar with this activity. On writing though, it’s still too incomprehensible, but seeing him write “manstr” in reference to “monster” made me grateful that he is developing his faith in prayer. He doesn’t mention monsters in his nightly prayers except on saying he doesn’t like dreaming about them.


I believe the teacher has guided him here: “Dear Lord God, Thank you for all your blessings. Please guide (me/ us against) monsters.


And it seems without his teacher guiding, he meant “Dear God Jesus, I will pray. In the name of the Father, Son, Holy Spirit”

You Might Also Like

0 COMMENTS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...