How cool can you be -- love proposal

October 19, 2011

Okay, I am married with a five year old Gremlin and another Little Precious One on the way, but the video below shared on cousin Geri's facebook account moved me, kilig pa rin ba :-) . (Dont get me wrong, My husband do surprise me once in awhile giving the same feeling as below, near tears, naks!)


It was an act 'supported' by the Marvels Dance Company, and oh boy, they seem to be gaining global attention now, of course online. The video has now reached two million plus hits and going, and their facebook page is receiving nice words. 

The kids looked much as Southeast Asians, and checking through their facebook info, some of the members' family names sound Filipinos. Way to go!

You Might Also Like

3 COMMENTS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...