How does Fujairah look like?

July 30, 2011

About this time seven years ago, I was googling for pictures/ images/ photos of Fujairah. I was awaiting my flight to the UAE then where I'll head straight to this city.

I can recall finding a single picture of Fujairah's image taken from space. I cannot zoom the picture so I remained curious why the mountains I see are all brown -- until I saw the rocky mountains after arriving here.



Now I got the chance to take photos of the city from this Friday, and for those wondering or searching an overview of how the place looks like, here are my takes for you:

Landmark they are - Fujairah Trade Center and Etisalat building

The Fujairah International Airport


The brown and dry rock mountains

Quarrying is an industry resulting from the rock mountains



You Might Also Like

0 COMMENTS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...