Which face are you now?

September 23, 2010

Here in the United Arab Emirates, weekends fall on Fridays and Saturdays, Friday being the prayer day (like Sundays for Christians).

Hence, Sunday is typically the first working day of the week. My colleague made my day today in sending the facial expressions below supposedly depicting employee mood for each of the working days:

I wish you a happy Friday, friends!

I hope you have the happiest smile on you today for the week =)

You Might Also Like

4 COMMENTS

  1. hello gremliness!

    dubai blogger requesting for exlink sana. na add ko na kayo eto po site ko:

    www.oslekdude.blogspot.com

    shukran!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha very cute! Happy Sunday =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the faces. very cute. monday ditoy eh :(.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha ha ha...cuties but it warns me i shouldn't look like monday - wednesday. or else, kawawa mga students ko he he

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...