Of our forex trading activity

May 25, 2010

A break of my Gremlin-y talk today.
Early this month I and the Gremlin's dad tried to pick ourselves up as we 'trashed' big bucks in an online forex trading activity.
Gross foolishness, yeah?

For now, I take gladness from the thought that my family is healthy and safe.

---------------------------

I cant make out a relatonship to my post above, :) but let me show you the shape of Dubai's airconditioned bus stop cabins:


May the comfort of this cabin during summer be with us =)

You Might Also Like

8 COMMENTS

  1. Wow, that's a lot of money in there! I hope you recover your money soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any hard earned money means a lot. I will pray for your family that you will be able to recover it from them and/or it will be returned to you in another form. And yes, health is wealth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i hope you get your money back and i'll be praying you'll meet the right people to help you fix this.

    absolutely, you and your family's health comes before anything. have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww.. sorry to hear about that sis. Sana makabawi kayo agad. I know it's not easy to deal with this problem but I hope everything turns out well in the end. God Bless you and your family.

    Lots of love,

    ReplyDelete
  5. how bad...I hope you and your hubby willl be able recover more than the amount lost soon. Though I'm interested to read more about it so that others will not fall prey for the same stuff.

    Anyway, family and health is already one of your priceless treasures. Continue on norturing them well no matter what.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, Beverly. I do hope you recover your loss.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How can such unscrupulous people even sleep at night? But yes, choosing to see the brighter side always helps. Hope you are coping well. God be with you during these difficult time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i thought i already commented on this. that's so much money. Just thinking of the sacrifice we make at work. Im sorry to hear this bad news.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...