Gremly Tweets - February 2010

March 11, 2010

"Mama, you cannot bite me, I am too small", Gremlin told me after me saying "I bite but you cannot bite anybody including me" Feb 19th, 2010

Hearing the Gremlin talk, the girlafter me in the cashier asked: "Nag-aaral na ba sya?". The proud mom answered sweetly: "hindi pa =) " Feb 16th, 2010

I can hear uncle perton is teaching the Gremlin letter pronunciations. Is he affective? I dont mind as long as my Gremlin listens =) Feb 13th,2010

"If you never rescue me, we will never open you!" huh? Gremlin playing with his dad... Feb 12th,2010 I was transferring ice cubes noisily.

Gremlin said: "Do not be noisy mama, only quiet!" Feb 12th, 2010

"Great job! we made it past the bridge to the other side!" the Gremlin exclaimed as we crossed the excavation at Al Rigga. (Dora or Disney?) Feb 9th, 2010

Gremlin met his dad (who was away for two hours) at the door. Said: "Papa you missed me!" and the Gremlin gave the dad a hug. hmmm =) Feb 9th, 2010

It's been a week of drinking his before-and-after-sleep milk from the cup. (Our kids can do what we encourage and believe them to be) Feb 6th, 2010

It's been two weeks of no-nappies-on-bedtime for the Gremlin. He woke up insisting to pee as we forgot to put his nappy before he hit bed. Feb 6th, 2010

I asked to be fetched from Atlantis last night, Gremlin told his dad: "We are going to bring mama back home, papa?" Feb 4th, 2010

I have been in Bahrain three days two nights, the Gremlin told his dad: "Mama dont know how to go home" =) Feb 3rd, 2010

You Might Also Like

0 COMMENTS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...