Gremly Tweets - October 2009

October 30, 2009

Oct 28th 2009   "Papa's shirt is red, mama's shirt is red." and i havent even noticed!

Oct 28th 2009  How tuso can a gremlin get? "Mama I want hug & kiss" Hugs me,curls feet backward & I end carrying him. He knows "Pls carry me" lead him none

Oct 27th 2009  Grinning... the Gremlin said "Papa Arnel, you better hurry, let's go". he picked this line from Agent Ozo, so we call him Agent Parrot...

Oct 26th 2009  Being hopeful of being vindicated, the Gremlin's voice resounding inside the toilet while singing. and he gets to memorize lyrics...

Oct 26th 2009  Thinking of the best adjectives: parrot, talking machine, tarabitab, humabutelew...

Oct 26th 2009  Toddlers know better - Kalel on coconut juice: The juice is yummy mama duno!

Oct 20th 2009  Is grinning at the Gremlin, to the shirt he said " No, I don’t want the color!"

Oct 17th 2009  Amazed at how the gremlin is picking up soundtracks of Jimjam and Disney Channel's programs...

Oct 5th 2009  wishing am not missing anything in my entries... wishing this will be the normal monthend- not stressed...

Sep 23rd 2009  sent my Gremlin off to the yellow school van for his first day of nursery school

Aug 2nd 2009  "Why they do that?" Kalel asked while watching King Arthur's fight scenes... hmmm starting to be like his mom. asking why questions...

Jul 27th 2009  Don’t watch poker face, not good for babies ~ Kalel told Nicole, his three-month-old baby cousin.

Jul 21st 2009  Wondering on my gremlin's career interest (too early!) as he puts a string around his neck and says "I am the doctor, I will go to town".

Jul 19th 2009  Giggling on Kalel's statement: why lolo is drunk?

Jul 15th 2009  My gremlin said : The sun is hiding because its dark

(I have just started using Twitter to at least note these ones but I look forward to summarizing my inbox for other notes I have about the Gremlin)

You Might Also Like

0 COMMENTS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...